We're looking for industry partner interested in entering a consortium for the BluBio Call, closing very soon (next monday).
Here a brief description of the main goal of the project.
- Identify high-value bioactive compounds in internal organs of target species;
- Correlate quantity and quality of target products to genetics, age and size;
- Develop a process for the extraction of bioactive compounds;
- Assess the techno-economic feasibility and the environmental footprint of the production process;
- Define the legal constraints for the new products marketing and provide the corresponding gap analysis.
University Campus Biomedico is a private university, hosting a graduate program in Chemical Engineering for Sustainable Development, with a strong committment in developing processes for bioactive compounds extraction from natural matrices.